TypeTrax for InDesign and Cumulus
Include Fonts in Your InDesign Project Workflows
TypeTrax™ manages Adobe InDesign CS4 project workflows and associated fonts with Cumulus 8, Canto’s industry-leading digital asset manager. Just drag an InDesign project folder into Cumulus and TypeTrax automatically imports all the fonts and files required by the project into the asset manager.
Fully Integrated Project, Asset and Font Management Solution
Once your InDesign files and their resources are cataloged, you and your associates can:
- View native font outlines and metadata with a few clicks
- Verify that you have the precise fonts you need—not just ones that are similar to or named the same as the ones in the InDesign document
- Check out documents and preflight them automatically to include required fonts, images and resource files
- Track all checked-in revisions to the InDesign project
- Revert to earlier versions of the project easily
TypeTrax System Requirements
TypeTrax runs in the Canto Cumulus client-server asset-management environment. To use TypeTrax, you must have a server running Canto Cumulus 8.0 or 8.1. TypeTrax client installations require:
- Apple Macintosh running Mac OS X 10.4.11 (Tiger) or later
- Adobe InDesign Creative Suite 4
- Access to a server running Canto Cumulus 8.0 or 8.1
Every TypeTrax client includes a license for FontAgent® Pro 4 for Mac OS X, Insider’s industry-leading font manager.
How to Get TypeTrax
TypeTrax is available for purchase from Insider and Moksa, as well as from Canto and selected Canto resellers worldwide. A TypeTrax server license has a suggested retail price of USD $1,995 and includes three user licenses. Additional user licenses cost $195 each.
TypeTrax claimed Best of Show honors at Macworld Expo for its ability to manage all digital assets, including fonts, images, licensing and usage information for InDesign projects.